Twinflat recognizes the importance of protecting the personal data of its customers and all those who visit the website www.twinflat.pt, and for this reason it has developed a behavioral security standard that meets all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
TREATMENT PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS
The personal data processed on the website are:
- Collected in the customer / user register: Name, postal address, mobile phone, TIN, date of birth, email address;
- Obtained by browsing the site: IP and Device Type;
Why do we need your information? Twinflat will handle your personal data, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
- Customer management: The data collected on this website are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the purchase and sale contract and are intended for processing and information on the status of orders and communication with Customers, for processing requests for information and eventual claims. The provision of the information requested within the scope of the Client's registration is mandatory, without which it is not possible to proceed with the above purposes.
- Marketing: If the Client gives his express consent at the time of creating or changing his registration, Twinflat may process his data to send him information about his products, news, campaigns, offers and birthday messages, through any communication channel, namely through the use of electronic mail, SMS or other forms of automatic calling.
Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time, as follows: Through the settings of the client account; By clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email; When contacting the Customer Support team, through the email addresses email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Twinflat defines profiles based on information related to your purchases and research.
This information allows Twinflat to send you personalized information tailored to your profile, in order to improve your shopping experience and according to your consent.
To revoke your consent, you can contact us by letter, telephone or email address email@example.com.
Twinflat will be able to communicate users' personal data to third parties, Twinflat service providers, namely companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing collections, transportation, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches. These companies are provided with only the personal data necessary for the provision of the service in question, and these entities undertake to process the said personal data solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purposes indicated above.
The processing of user data may be carried out by a suitable service provider, hired by Twinflat. The aforementioned service provider will treat data exclusively for the purposes established by Twinflat and in compliance with the instructions issued by it, strictly complying with the legal rules on personal data protection, information security and other applicable rules.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Twinflat will process user data in the European Economic Area (EEA) territory, so it does not plan to carry out any international data transfer.
DIREITOS DOS UTILIZADORES
Em qualquer momento, enquanto a Twinflat possuir ou processar os dados pessoais, todos os utilizadores podem, em qualquer momento e de forma gratuita, exercer os seguintes direitos:
- Direito de acesso – direito a solicitar uma cópia das informações que temos sobre si;
- Direito de retificação - direito de corrigir os dados que considere imprecisos ou incompletos;
- Direito de ser esquecido - em determinadas circunstâncias, enquanto utilizador, pode pedir que os dados que temos sobre si sejam apagados de todos os nossos registos;
- Direito à restrição de processamento – quando determinadas condições se aplicam para ter o direito de restringir o processamento;
- Direito de portabilidade - direito de ter os seus dados transferidos para outra organização;
- Direito de se opor - direito de se opor a certos tipos de processamento, como o marketing direto;
- Direito de se opor ao processamento automatizado, incluindo o perfil;
- Direito ao recurso judicial: no caso da Twinflat recusar o seu pedido de acordo com os direitos de acesso, explicaremos o motivo. Enquanto utilizador tem o direito de reclamar conforme descrito abaixo.
O direitos acima poderão ser exercidos, através do endereço de email firstname.lastname@example.org ou através de carta registada para o endereço postal:
Twinflat - Acessórios e Reparação de Motociclos - Unipessoal Lda,
Rua das Cardareiras, 45 , Esgueira, 3800-125 Aveiro, Portugal
If the user wishes to make a complaint about the way his personal data is being processed by Twinflat or about the way his complaint has been handled, he has the right to make a complaint directly to the supervisory authority and Twinflat.
Twinflat - Motorcycle Accessories and Repair - Unipessoal Lda,
Rua das Cardareiras, 45, Esgueira, 3800-125 Aveiro, Portugal
Controlling Authority Contacts:
Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados – CNPD
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148 3º
Tel: 351 213928400
Fax: +351 213976832
MANDATORY CHARACTER OF THE REQUESTED DATA
The data contained in the customer register that are identified with an asterisk (*), will be mandatory to fulfill the established purpose. As such, if the user does not provide them, Twinflat will not be able to comply with his request.
Twinflat will be able to create user profiles, which will allow the adoption of automated decisions, based on personal characteristics, preferences, behavioral history and location. In these cases, the user will have the right to obtain human intervention in the decision, to express his / her point of view and to challenge the decision adopted by Twinflat.
Cookies are small text files sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit websites. Cookies allow us to improve the performance and browsing experience of our users, making it possible to store and retrieve information about their browsing habits in order to personalize navigation according to their preferences.
The cookies that Twinflat collects do not allow the user to be identified, they only store generic information, namely the form and / or place of access and the way in which the Websites are used. Cookies only retain information related to your preferences as a user.
These are the types of Cookies we use at www.twinflat.pt:
i.Cookies of session: temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until the website is abandoned, so there is no record on the user's hard drive. The information collected by these cookies serves to analyze website traffic patterns. Session cookies allow you to improve the content and also the usability of the website.
ii.Cookies of analysis: Those that are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your navigation on our website, with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
If you prefer not to allow cookies, you have the possibility to disable cookies in the internet browser (browser) you use, but you should keep in mind that you can prevent some web pages from being displayed correctly.
All navigation browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies by selecting advanced browser settings. Cookies can be configured in the "options" or "preferences" menu. You should, however, be aware that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from functioning correctly, and may partially or completely affect your navigation on the website, namely the purchase process.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION MEASURES
Twinflat applies several technical and organizational measures appropriate to protect users' personal data, including the use of secure servers, firewalls, encryption of application and communications data.
April 3rd, 2020